Visitors

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Bypass Lorry Spotting 4th October

Evening All


A Quick write up on a half hour spotting session on the A47 Wisbech Bypass this afternoon;

I had one of those rare things, a free time between coming home from town and going to March to photograph a 150 which i decided to fill with some lorry photting on my usual perch on the A47 Wisbech Bypass, and thankfully i did, as i got myself about 20 new spots, including 4 vehicles from my 2 favourite hauliers, one of which, was a very nice surprise indeed.

From Stobart Group: Volvo FH PX11EYM and MAN TG-X PX09DWE, which must be on borrowed time now owing to the fact the vast majority of the 58 plate MANs have now been withdrawn.
6138 - PX09DWE

Other sightings included local fleets such as M.S Wayman, 3 DAF XFs from Jack Richards, a few Freshlinc and Turners, and 3 Renault Premiums from Browns.

Photos from the session will soon be uploaded to my Flickr Photo Stream

No comments:

Post a Comment